For the last 17 years, in various ways Joni has worked as an international speaker with businesses to up-skill managers and leaders in the areas of resilience, IQ, EQ and wellbeing in the workplace.
Do you know if you are playing to your personal strengths and what makes YOU tick differently? In a “time poor” world … do you maximise your EQ: Managing Self and Managing Others? Do you have as much energy at 4pm as you do at 8am? Joni fulfils her life purpose as a human behaviourist working with individuals and corporate teams as a speaker, coach and a straight-talking facilitator. In a world of dynamic complexity, there is a desperate need for self-awareness, agility, and a greater understanding of “what makes others tick”… and most importantly, interpersonal skills-all of which Joni embodies and teaches others.
She is co-founder with Celynn Erasmus of the FAB Quotient™. Together or independently they present “How to boost your FAB Q™?”, a unique Quotient (aligned with IQ and EQ) providing a flexible and pragmatic approach to help people fight fatigue and stay resilient so that they flourish, thrive and live purposefully.
Joni studied Psychology and Marketing paving the way for a great career working for 3 multi-national FMCG Organisations, both locally and internationally. Her zest for people asset management prompted her to start her own business 18 years ago: The BizComm® Group.
In addition, Joni co-founded the Enneagram Institute SA in 2005 (associated with the New York Institute). In the last 7 years, she’s threaded this passion into the “B” of the FAB Quotient™ with Celynn Erasmus (co-founder of the FAB Quotient™).
Keynotes and courses
- The FAB Quotient™ Provides a practical toolkit to empower high-performing individuals and teams – fight fatigue, stay resilient both personally and at work. Harnesses the emergence effect of the three essential dimensions for resilience, purposeful performance and happiness.
- Behaviour Chemistry & The FAB Quotient™ Ignites self awareness, understanding and the authentic “you” to navigate tough and turbulent times. This signature talk creates awareness of the strategic elements [em]powering the authentic you. ‘Wonder & curiosity are the precursors to innovative thinking and ultimately business performance.’
- HEALTH & The FAB Quotient™ Life is all about transactions. Are you transacting your health for wealth? This presentation addresses six strategies that help high performing individuals transact and create assets around their health to drive personal and organisational performance and productivity.
- The Enneagram and you Joni is also steeped in deep knowledge of the Enneagram (9 Personality Types), which illuminates powerful ways to transform individuals, teams and organisations by getting people to understand…
- What makes each of us “tick”?
- How do we play to our strengths, to maximise effectiveness in our “time-poor” lives?
- How do we harness the complexity of interpersonal relationships… both at work and at home, for sustainable behaviour shifts!
“Thank you! It was such a pleasure to have you join us for these two days. You inspired! You infused energy! You were a welcome member of our MAC family. You are a shining example of what you present. Your energy, kindness, advice and phenomenal presentation skills were all so very appreciated by us all. A great workshop appreciated by all.” – Belinda Pickford, Vice President General Manager, M·A·C Cosmetics, UK & Ireland
“Delegates made real beneficial changes. We appreciate the professionalism and innovation that was brought to our business. You exceed our expectations and requirements.” – Linda La Werne, HR Senior manager, Nedbank